Re: MOUNT ZION

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Johann Cronje on March 11, 2019 at 03:01:44:

In Reply to: Re: MOUNT ZION posted by Karin van Breda on March 10, 2019 at 07:46:35:

Dear Karin,
It is sad that you should feel that way about this subject. Just the mere thought of having to change your understanding of facts, is rather disturbing. Please understand that any details about the end time certainly includes the most important knowledge of who is really and truly GOD and SAVIOUR and who is to be expected in the end and what is His personal Name, but if you wish not to turn your attention to the truth and rather follow doctrine, the choice is yours, but remember the following verse addressed to those of the NT who have forgotten Him: –
“If we had forgotten the name of our God (Yahweh) or spread out our hands to a ‘foreign god’, would not God Yahweh have discovered it, since he knows the secrets of the heart? (Psalm 44:20-21)
“I, [only] I, am YAHWEH, And there is no Savior besides Me – (Isaiah 43:11 (AMP)
“I am YAHWEH, and there is no one else ; There is “NO” God except Me. I will embrace and arm you, though you have not known Me, (Isaiah 45:5 (AMP)

The above quotes are personal statements of Yahweh and He does not refer to “US” or “WE”, being a three in one (trinity). When He says I, he means, HIM “ALONE”.

Any attempt to quote New Testament scripture in order to cancel the above personal statements of Yahweh would be an exercise in futility and certainly be regarded as a blasphemous action. – Therefore if you only consult the NT you will come to a different story, but if you listen only to the words of Yahweh, the “true” story of who is God and Saviour, changes dramatically.
The Testimonies of Yahweh, God of Israel, the “First”, the “Only” and the “Last” are very clear and only fools would turn their eyes and ears away. The fear of having to distinguish between lie and truth is a reality for all believers.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]