Re: MOUNT ZION

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Johann Cronje on March 15, 2019 at 06:10:44:

In Reply to: Re: MOUNT ZION posted by Michael on March 15, 2019 at 03:26:27:

Dear Michael,
You say – “Either way I am not inclined to waste any further time with you”.
I feel it surely serves no purpose to have any meaningful debate with you. It also appears a waist of my time!
This whole discussion from the start has been about my comment and acceptance that God Yahweh is not part of a trinity, because He has personally proclaimed His “Oneness” as God and Saviour and that fact clashes and upsets Christian doctrine that promotes the belief that Jesus is God. Exodus 20:3 You shall have no other gods before Me.
Entertaining your audience by demanding direct answers from me, to your questions in defence of the Christian doctrine has been completely unsuccessful. You are no judge and to criticize me for not bowing before your challenges is a reflection of your own inability to face very important facts, truths and statements printed in the OT of your own Bible. You have shown no interest or ability to debate the statements of Yahweh, but in your own heart (I believe) you have rejected it in exchange for doctrine. Your defence is clearly evasion and denial and fear to face the truth.. Your comment on the other links is completely stripped of the truth, way out of line and senselessly fuelled by denial of historical facts... You could not have made any meaningful attempt in such short time to study the contents of the links I shared. Neither could you have validated it for the truth it has revealed. It has nothing to do with ‘aliens’. Neither do you understand “preterism”.
I end this discussion.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]