World's warmest winter

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 19, 2007 at 09:16:52:

World’s warmest winter

Taking into account all that has been said on this website it should be noted that there is definite seasonal change at the present time.

A record warm January 2007 has helped push the average combined land and sea temperature world wide to the highest level since records began in 1880, or 1.3 degrees Fahrenheit more than the 20th century average, the National Climatic Data Centre in Asheville, North Carolina, USA (the US government’s agency that tracks weather) said in a report. This has been the world’s warmest winter since 1880.

Symbol of the fig tree

As I have often said on this website the words of Revelation have to be taken to Scripture in order to reveal the full meaning of its words. The words “fig tree” are used in Rev 6:13 “Even as the fig tree casteth her untimely figs”, to indicate seasonal change in what I believe (through my knowledge of the time measures of Revelation) to be the very end time. When the words “fig tree” are taken to Scripture and to the words of Jesus Christ in Mat 24:32 “Now learn a parable of the fig tree: When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh”, it is confirmed through the words of Jesus Christ in Mat 24:33 that seasonal change is a sign very near to the Return: “So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors”.

Even at the doors.

At the present time people are noticing unseasonable phenomena in their back yards.

What I have heard recently: in the southern hemisphere that acorns are falling earlier than usual, live stock on farms bringing forth their young at an unusual time and in the northern hemisphere the occurrence of more or less than usual snow falling.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]