We shall understand in part

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on December 12, 2022 at 11:08:18:

(It is essential to have the book Revelation open to see where references appear. This post explains how, I believe Revelation brings its message together through the repetition of the word “part”)

The entire globe

I believe it is time to revisit the sounding of the seven trumpets.

I say this because recent understanding of the book Revelation seems to indicate how the Trinity incorporates not only past history, but the entire globe into its final revelations.

Positions of words

Now, more than ever it is brought home to the reader, the reason why there should never have been meddled with the words of Revelation (Rev 22:18-19).

It seems that we have reached the point that Revelation reveals what we ultimately shall know before the final great earthquake (Rev.11:13 and 16:18).

The first four trumpets

The sounding of the first four trumpets reveal how we now understand “in part”.

Paul

These final Revelations, revealed through the word, “part”, relate to the word used by Paul in his letter to the Corinthians.

1 Corinthians 13:9-10 “For we know in part, and we prophecy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.”

The words of Paul are reflected in the final understanding of Revelation.

The word “part”, like the word “gather” connects the meaning of the verses to bring a final understanding of the whole book’s message together in the final time.

The sounding of the first four trumpets

The sounding of the first four trumpets reveals the magnitude and scope of what Revelation covers. There is in the symbolism, for example, a meaning connected to history, there is a meaning connected to the understanding of Scripture and other chapters of Revelation and there is a meaning to reveal how God knew and directed through the power of the Holy Spirit, what was going to happen within the nations.

The sounding of the first trumpet
Rev.8:7

7 “The first angel sounded, and there followed hail and fire mingled with blood, and they were cast upon the earth: and the third part of trees was burnt up, and all green grass was burnt up.”

The sounding of the first trumpet relates back to Ezekiel 38:22 and the prediction when Gog will come against the land of Israel. Therefore, the sounding of the first trumpet covers the time from Ezekiel to the last signs of Rev.20:8-9 and the time of God’s fury.

Ezekiel 38:18 “And it shall come to pass at the same time when Gog shall come against the land of Israel, saith the Lord God, that my fury shall come up in my face.”

God lets it be known that in that ultimate total time a “third part of the trees” of the globe will ultimately be burnt. This is a revelation concerning the earth. Then follows a spiritual revelation concerning the carrying the Faith from generation to generation. The “’green grass” is symbolic of those that would carry the Faith to the next generation. The nations were misled and no one will ultimately be left to carry the message of Salvation through Christ to the next generation. (See Jeremiah 17:7-8 where “green” is used to indicate those whose hope is in the Lord. Also Rev.9:4.)

The sounding of the second trumpet
Rev.8:8-9

8” And the second angel sounded, and as it were a great mountain burning with fire was cast into the sea: and the third part of the sea became blood;
9 And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died; and the third part of the ships were destroyed.”

The entire earth divided into three parts (See also Rev.16:19)

In these verses Revelation reveals the time of Krakatoa, that is 1883. Revelation is indicating the Far East. In other words, Revelation is dividing the entire globe into three parts.

“And the third part of the sea became blood”

From 1883 the nations would go to war across the seas to promote world trade and bring about a new world order. (Revelation is actually confirming the time of the rider on the black horse carrying the scale. which is 1896. The time that the nations would strive to be ruled by the will and weight of the majority.) This third part of the sea, is not necessarily only the Far East it is likely also the third of the entire sea of the globe.

“And the third part of the creatures which were in the sea, and had life, died.”

After 1883, there would come a time of pollution of the seas.

Life

Revelation conveys not only sea pollution through the word “sea”. The word “life” seems also to refer to mankind. Revelation also reveals and incorporates what the word “sea” conveys in Revelation. That is the understanding of “the beast that comes up out of the sea” (Rev 13:1-10). It would be a time that many would be misled, a time of spiritual death (“had life, died”).

“And the third part of the ships were destroyed.”

In the time after 1883, man would destroy ships in wars (wars of the Twentieth Century) and it would the time of the discovery of air travel. Man would not only travel by sea but also by air.

The sounding of the third trumpet
Rev.8:10-11

10 “And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;
11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.”

“And there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp”

I place the time of this trumpet at the time of the discovery of the electric lamp. That is the time from about 1883 to 1910. 1910 was also the time of Halley’s Comet.

The word “star” repeated in Rev.8:11

In How Near Armageddon I mentioned the star seen by the Hopi tribe in Mexico at about the turn of the Twentieth Century. However, the words of Rev. 8:10-11, where it is said “And it fell upon the third part of rivers, and upon the fountains of waters” Revelation is referring to the third part of the natural waters of the earth.

The happenings of 1986 and the repetition of the word “star” in Rev.8:11 convinced me that the star must be Halley’s Comet.
The sounding of the third trumpet I believe signifies the time of man’s quest to discover and these discoveries would lead to the pollution of the natural waters of the earth.

Chernobyl

The word Wormwood means Chernobyl. On 8 March 1986, when Halley’s Comet was in the Inner Solar System, it became the first comet to be observed in detail by a spacecraft. The accident at Chernobyl power plant was about the same time 26 April 1986. Revelation seems to reveal the middle section of the earth, where Chernobyl power plant is situated and the advancement of science that would ultimately contaminate the third part of the natural waters of the earth.

The sounding of the fourth trumpet.
Rev.8:12

12 “And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise”.

Because I know that the words of Revelation are connected to time, we can now know why the sounding of the fourth trumpet relates to sun, moon and stars. The sounding of the first three trumpets relate to the earth, but the sounding of the fourth trumpet connects to the time of the word “fourth” as used in other verses in
Revelation.

Divine Intervention

The time 1947

Readers will recall as I have often said on this Forum, that the time of the opening of the fourth seal (Rev. 6:7-8), the time of the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls in 1947, was confirmed through the Divine Intercession on 22 August 1996.

After 1947

Therefore, I now believe and understand that the word “fourth”, used in the sounding of the fourth trumpet, also connects to the time 1947. Revelation is conveying that after 1947, the inhabitants of the earth would gain greater knowledge of the universe and man would venture forth into space.

The sounding of the fourth trumpet also has a spiritual meaning. Man’s knowledge of the sun, moon and stars, in the second half of the Twentieth Century and until today, would not contribute to a greater search for the Kingdom of Heaven, but would as with the earth that was being misled, bring about also a third part of spiritual darkening (falling away) of mankind.

The words ‘third part of the stars’ and “the dragon” (Rev.12:10)

“The dragon”

It is revealed in Rev.12:10 that the “dragon” is “the accuser of the brethren”.

By the repetition of words, Revelation brings the darkening of the ‘third part of the stars’ in relation to the dragon in Revelation, Chapter 12:3-4.

3 “And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.”

The present day

Revelation connects the “dragon” to the “beast” through the repetition of the words “having seven heads and ten horns” (Rev. 13:1 and 12:3).

The repetition of the words ‘the third part of stars’ in Rev.12:4 (which I believe reveals the time after 1947) brings Rev.12.4, right up to the present day.

The accuracy of Revelation is stunning. The nations are presently competing as to who will reach the moon and the stars first. According to census information the numbers of church goers are dropping.

The woman

The above verses through the repetition of the words “the third part of the stars” brings the sounding of the fourth trumpet into relation to chapter 12 and “the woman”. The “woman” in chapter 12 is Mary, the mother of Christ and the Christian Faith as it spread, over two millennia over the entire globe.

The woman that was ready to be delivered

The symbolism of the words “the woman which was ready to be delivered” is of great significance at the present time. Revelation repeats the concept of delivery of a child (Rev.12:2 and 12:4) in Rev.12:4 for a specific reason. These words relate back to Paul’s first letter to the Thessalonians where he brings the pains of childbirth of a woman into relation with the end time. His words confirm what I believe Revelation reveals. We shall be aware of the signs of the last days.

1 Thess.5:3-5

3 “For when they shall say. Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child: and they shall not escape.
4 But ye, brethren are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.
5 Ye are all the children of the light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.”

Day and night

The words Rev. 8:12 “And the day shone not for a third part of it and the night likewise” connects (through the words “day” and “night”) to Rev.12:10 which confirms the influence of the “accuser of our brethren” (“the dragon” Rev.12:9) on the spiritual darkening of mankind in the time of the “three days and a half” (Rev.11:9 and 11) in the second millennium after the Coming of the Christ.

Rev.12:10 “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ; for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before God, day and night”.

Third part

Woe, woe, woe

The last three trumpets

Rev. 8:13 “And I beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!”

The sounding of the fifth trumpet

At the present time, considering that I could connect the “hour, and a day and a month and a year” (Rev.9:15) to the date 27 February 2020, I believe it is essential to revisit, in 2022, the sounding of the fifth trumpet.

Forty and two months

Readers will recall that I measured the “forty and two months” (Rev.11:2) from the time of the Venus-Jupiter conjunction on 27 August 2016 up to 27 February 2020, the day that the world markets fell as a result of the spread of the plague.

Five months

The words “five months” (Rev.9:5 and 9:10) in the sounding of the fifth trumpet, can therefore connect to the time 27 October 2019 to 27 February 2020, which was the time of the beginning of the spread of the plague globally. It seems therefore that the verses Rev. 9:5 and 9:10 can convey the division and ‘torment’ of the inhabitants of the earth concerning whether to take the jab or not to take the jab in the time after 27 February 2020.

Rev.9:5 “And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.”

Rev. 9:10 “And they had tails like unto scorpions, and they had stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months”.

A star fell to earth

It is interesting, considering the above, that it was reported that a larger than usual meteor fell to earth in Slovenia on 28 February 2020.

Rev. 9:1 “And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit.”

The key of the bottomless pit.

The words “the key of the bottomless pit” connects the sounding of the fifth trumpet to Rev. 20:1. I believe this repetition reveals that when we reached the time of the sounding of the fifth trumpet, we would ultimately also understand how the words “a thousand years” is understood in the total time measurement construction of Revelation.

The sounding of the sixth trumpet.
(Revelation seems to continue to reveal meaning by connecting meaning to specific time and happenings on earth.)

The third part of men

Rev. 9:15 and 16 “And the four angels were loosed. Which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.”

Readers of this Forum will know that I connected Rev. 9:15 to the ‘day’, 27 February 2020. The words “the third part of men” can relate to the present war in Europe which started on 24 February 2022 which would be the middle section (“third part”) of the entire globe.

Two hundred thousand thousand

I believe, the number “two hundred thousand thousand” relates to the time of the “two hundred” days of the “one thousand, two hundred and threescore days” in Rev.11:3 which I measured from 20 June 2020 to 5 January 2021 and the “thousand thousand” represents the two thousand years since the coming of the Christ.

The word “number”

The word “number” in Revelation is substantive, in that it confirms a specific time. As in Rev. 13:11-18 where the number of 'the beast coming up out of the earth' connects to history, here the numbers connect to specific time measures in Revelation.

Into three parts

Rev. 16:19 “And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.”.

I believe that after “the great earthquake” (Rev.11:13 and 16:18) happens, the words “And the great city was divided into three parts” will finally reveal and it will be understood that the book Revelation has come into fulfillment. Therefore, the earth is not necessarily going to be destroyed and the “New Jerusalem coming down from God out of heaven” (Rev.21:2) bring the redeemed through Christ, back to earth.

(The fourth part of earth
The words “the fourth part of earth” in Rev. 6:8 is part of the total understanding of the “beast coming up out of the earth” (Rev.13:11-18). It is the time of threescore years, 1932 to 1992 measured beyond the time 1266 to 1932. Readers should refer to the total understanding of ‘the beast coming up out of the earth’, elsewhere on this website and Forum.

The repetition of the word “fourth” confirms time

The knowledge of the meaning of the “fourth part of earth” (1932 to 1992) in Rev. 6:8, revealed in the analysis of "the beast coming up out of the earth" (Rev.13:11-18) also confirms the time of the opening of the fourth seal which is 1947.)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]