Follow Up

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by John on April 24, 2020 at 13:20:27:

In Reply to: Every Person Is Different posted by John on April 21, 2020 at 09:25:41:

Follow Up

For those who felt a little bit of sympathy, about the friend I wrote about, in the previous post, I’d like you to know it’s going much better for him.

We had a chat about the situation and we managed to find some interest free finance for him, AND he himself was able to surrender a personal life policy for cash.

This has taken “a lot of pressure off him”, while we try to sort out another income stream for him, until his business recovers from the present “lockdown”.

One of his family members told me that they are so grateful, for everything that has been done for them and I could see that they too, were quite relieved.

These are certainly tough and “terrible times” we live in and having good family and good friends around, that can give financial and emotional support if needed, certainly can make things a little bit better and easier to bear.

That’s what we are supposed to do, right!

John 15:13-15

13 Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends.

14 You are my friends if you do what I command.

15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything that I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

How "good a friend" (genuine), do we have in Jesus! Who gave up "His" life for us.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]