Persecution and greater windstorms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 02, 2019 at 05:52:46:

Persecution and greater windstorms

Which God gave unto him

Revelation 1:1 King James Version (KJV)
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John.

It is important that we realise at this point in time that the Book Revelation is the Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave to him.

Revelation 1:1 New International Version (NIV)
The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John,

The book Revelation reveals that God has always known the course that the spread of the Christian faith would take within the nations.

The little season

As I have indicated numerously on this website, I believe we are presently in the “little season” mentioned in Revelation
6:11.

Revelation 6:9-11 King James Version (KJV)
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

The opening of the fifth seal

Through the words of the opening of the fifth seal, and what has been revealed to me, I believe, it is revealed, that it was pre-destined that we should know that in the final “little season” before the Return of Jesus Christ, Christians would be killed because of their faith.

To all who have lost dear ones in recent times know that to those that died “white robes were given unto every one of them.”

Because I know, through the understanding of the book Revelation that the time of the “little season” started in 2003/2004 we are presently in the time of the “little season”. As tragic as recent events have been the Trinity is aware of what is taking place and the Return cannot be far off. Do not be discouraged, adhere to the Faith, there is still much good in the nations and God will help His People to find a way through the time of grieving. We are living through the onslaught of the Anti-Christ that is manifesting itself in many ways.

Satan let loose in the little season

Rev 20:3 And cast him (Satan) into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.

More greater windstorms

Most predictions concerning hurricanes in the future indicate not necessarily more storms, but stronger hurricanes and cyclones with more rain. Stronger winds in the four corners of the earth, that are going to hurt the earth, seas and trees, are predicted in Revelation 7:1-3. Cyclone Kenneth that recently hit northern Mozambique was the second to hit the country this season. Two large cyclones in one season in Mozambique has not happened since records began.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]