Re: Revelation 12 : Sign in the heavens

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 26, 2017 at 04:33:42:

In Reply to: Revelation 12 : Sign in the heavens posted by Johan Erasmus on January 03, 2017 at 11:31:57:

Astrological interpretation

The astrological articles on the star formation that is to appear in the heavens on September 23, 2017 suggest that there is a correlation with what is said in Revelation 12:1and the star formation. Also computer models, past and in the future indicate this formation to be a one-off or extremely rare happening.

Revelation 12:1King James Version (KJV)

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

Revelation 12:1New International Version (NIV)

12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.

The astrological explanation of the correlation (taken from astrological articles)

The ‘woman in heaven’ is the astrological sign Virgo–the Virgin. The sun and the moon are positioned so that it can be said that the sun is ‘clothing’ Virgo and the moon is actually under her feet. The ‘crown of twelve stars’ are the nine stars of Leo with three wandering stars that have been situated within Leo at this time to make twelve. Those wandering stars are: Mercury, Mars, and Venus. The last element of the sign is that the Virgin must be with child. The planet or star of the Messiah is Jupiter. Jupiter at this time is in the womb of Virgo.

Numerous visions seen by John

What is said in Rev 12:1 indicates but one of the numerous visions seen by John on Patmos. I believe (and I have shown on this website) that Rev 12:1 is part of a total interpretation of the book Revelation.

I believe that my total interpretation indicates that we are in the final ‘short season’ and we are seeing the signs of the end time. Therefore it is very interesting, and quite amazing that this ‘astrological sign’ is to happen in 2017. Particularly in relation to what I said in my previous post and concerning Revelation 12:1.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]