Re: 24 Years - 1932 to 1956 Have Significance

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on May 09, 2015 at 17:00:28:

In Reply to: 24 Years - 1932 to 1956 Have Significance posted by John Matthews on May 04, 2015 at 06:10:26:

When God made it known to me that the times of the opening of the first four seals of the book Revelation were linked to the times AD216, 790, 1896 and 1947 (and that in 1996 we were near the end time) I proceeded to link the chapters of Revelation to history.

The year “1932” is according to my understanding a significant time in the prophecy of Revelation. The measures of the number 666 are 666 years and indicate the time 1266 to 1866 (600 years), 1866 to 1926 (threescore years) and 1926 to 1932 (six years). The time 1932/1933 was the time of the Great Depression.

Because it was made known to me that the time 1947 was linked to the opening or loosening of the fourth seal, the time of the fourth rider of the Apocalypse, Death, followed by Hades, therefore the time 1932 to 1952 was already a time that the nations were moving into a period in which it would be difficult to maintain their Christian beliefs. (If you look at the Q&A section of this website you will find in the explanation of the “beast out of the earth”, Revelation seems to measure the threescore years 1932 – 1952; 1952-1972 and 1972-1992.

Image of the sea relating to the nations

I discovered that the repetition of words in Revelation was crucial in discovering the ‘big picture’ of Revelation, that is, a total understanding of the book Revelation. I also found that if I looked up the references given in the reference section of the King James Version as well as the New International Version, certain references seemed to confirm what Revelation was revealing in history. This might seem far-fetched, but I believed that once God had made known the loosening of the seals of the scroll, and revealed that the knowledge that the words of Revelation indicate a specific time in history, even the references in Scripture would enhance this exact meaning.

Isaiah 17:12 “Woe to the multitude of many people, which make a noise like the noise of the sea; and to the rushing of nations, that make a rushing like the rushing of many waters. The nations shall rush like the rushing of mighty waters: but God shall rebuke them, and they shall flee far off.”

Through the images and words of this reference it seems as if the reasons for revolts ("rushing of nations") in Europe were rebuked by God ("woe") and would spread world-wide in the time that ships ("noise of the sea") took men to the ends of the earth ("far off").

Seven days

I believe Revelation measures “seven days” from 4BC (the time of the birth of Christ taking into account calendar adjustment) to 2004(“three days and a half” Rev 11:9 and 11:11). In this time of “seven days” (a day being 288 years) the time 1932 is the midpoint of the last “half’ day (144 years) it is a ‘watershed’ in the ‘fall’ of man. It seems to be the time indicated by the word “waters” or “sea” in Revelation.

Waters where the whore sitteth

Revelation reveals the meaning of “waters” in Rev 17:15 “And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes and nations and tongues.”

Rev 17:17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfill his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
It seems that God always knew that kings would not always be just to their subjects, that mortals would be misled by power and wealth. Because of unjust rulers and powerful unjust Christian leadership, God allowed a destruction of the power of the European Christian monarchy (“put in their hearts to fulfill his will”) and the institution of a Parliamentary system in which all men could cast their ballot to decide a leadership of the nations. There was no guarantee in the time to come that it would be a leadership with a Christian code. Instead it would be a freedom of faith, which is ultimately the subtle “captivity” (Rev 13:10) of the true faith in a ‘bondage’ of equalization of faiths. For a certain time this situation would be ‘agreeable’ to the Trinity for the Christian Church would be “protected’. But when the prophecy of Revelation is fulfilled (“until the words of God shall be fulfilled”) the “captivity” of the Christian Church would come to an end.

Rev 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Where are we in 2015?

It seems that Revelation indicates the time 1932 to 2004 as the final “generation”. Beyond 2004 is the final “short season”. During this whole time - the time that “the beast” rules and the economies and trade negotiations (“the great city”) rule the governments of the nations

Since the mid twentieth century world trade has increased massively and progress has soared. The stock markets have, at various times slumped, but given time have recovered.

The “Fall of Babylon” is not just a financial fall it is a “fall” in morality, a moving away of the nations from the unity of Christian church and state (the nations putting in place the present day secular states of the world) and the nations making their priority the riches of the earth and all that was revealed in the analysis of the “beast out of the sea” and the “beast out of the earth”.

It seems that at the present time we are seeing the signs of the end time and we are living in a time of “great earthquake”.

An hour

According to my measures of Revelation the 144 years 1860 to 2004 are divided into periods of 24 years. An “hour” in Revelation can be 24 years. Therefore the hour measures in the time 1932 to 2004 could be the “hour” measures indicated in Rev 18:10; 18:17 and 18:19. Therefore Revelation indicates a further gradual ‘fall’ of the nations from 1932 to 2004.

In Rev 18:21 it says “The mighty angel took up a stone like a millstone”

Deuteronomy 24:6 “No man shall take the nether or the upper millstone to pledge: for he taketh a man’s life to pledge.” The fact that the mighty angel takes a stone like a “millstone”, and the word “millstone” relates to this reference in Deut 24:6 I believe God has provided that that world’s economic structure will, despite loss, remain stable to provide for ‘the daily bread’ of the remnant of his followers.

We shall have to see if a final “fall” is going to be revealed in the time to come before the Return.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]