Open, Unrestricted and Uncontrolled Forums

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on June 16, 2014 at 12:40:07:

Open, Unrestricted and Uncontrolled Forums:

Martin Van Niekerk, and now the famous Curmudgeon not only hiding his name, but his identity too, once again saying anything they please, hiding and playing games, Hide and seek, in their special cave in the Middle East, according to their most recent posts on this website forum.

Curmudgeon, you are supposed to be in the cave as well, do you even know it. So please try and look a little bit harder for the lost Elijah in that cave , the motor repair man whose going to be the next greatest prophet, the world has ever seen or heard of, making wild statements that are so, so interesting, to some. According to you.

You three will be able to say, “We are together “one and the same”, sharing the same cave”.

Ha, Ha, Ha, very funny and absolutely fantastic, very clever and brilliantly informative! Also very eye opening I must say!

I’m quite sure, that NOT many, if any, of the readers on this website, will take much note of what “you three”, have to say.

They’d be absolutely crazy! At least we know one of your surnames now.

But it is, really, who and what one is, that counts, especially now that we all know that you are the three hiding cavemen! As, you yourself have informed us.

How can anyone believe, anything, you say?

You think it’s all a very clever, smart joke – but nevertheless this, for all to “SEE”, now.

Also why would I, or anyone of the readers of this website, ever want to contact you on the email address you have supplied in this recent post of yours. They’ll never know, if you’re joking or not, nor will they know when the next insult, offending words or accusation is coming, from you. So please, don’t make me laugh.

I’m expecting a full apology from you on this website, not only for myself, but for the author of the books of this website and for all the other Christian readers, you insult with blind impunity, who take part in this website forum, as well as an acknowledgement by you, that you may actually be, the BIG FRAUD, that you are trying to make everyone else out to be.

You just don’t know it, YET.

So until then, do as I have ALREADY told you:

Definition of Take a Hike:

Go away, get lost (in that Middle East cave, if you like), never come back, and keep quiet.

In “V I V I D C O N T R A S T” to how and what you write , anyone of the readers and supporters of this website can now clearly “SEE”, the wonderful, inspiring, and everyone wants to know more, meaning of the “words”, in the three books written by Dr Elana Janson.

She’s millions of miles, way, way, WAY AHEAD, of you, boys, mere children playing ‘Hide & Seek” games in a cave.

And so too, - “miles ahead of you” - are all the readers & supporters of this website. Thanks, partly to what she has written in her books and said on this website.

“Time” will tell, right before every one’s eyes, in due course.

But, this will be “as a thief”, totally unexpected and unprepared - for you. WHY ?

THE “ACCURATE PREDICTIONS” OF FUTURE EVENTS, IN JUST ONE OF HER BOOKS ON PAGE 50:

“Sesde Seël

Op 6:12 Ek het gesien toe die Lam die sesde seël oopmaak: daar het ‘n groot aardbewing gekom…

Groot aardbewing

Die tyd wat in die oopmaak van die sesde seël eindig in die tyd 2004. Dit is die tyd van ‘n “groot aardbewing”.

“ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE ABOVE”:

“The Sixth Seal

Rev 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake.

Great Earthquake

The time that the opening of the sixth seal ends in the time 2004.It is the time of a great earthquake”

This happened. ACTUALLY.

It was based and predicted on the “time measurements’ revealed in the book of Revelation.

There’s, NO WAY, that anyone can lie about this, nor deny this!

Predicted – three years plus, before it happened.

So to you Martin Van Niekerk and your cavemen friends, “we three are one” take note that your insults, demeaning remarks and accusations, may also just be levelled against the work of the Holy Spirit, using and working through Dr Elana Janson. (and NOT your familiar spirit you are “confused” about.)

We know, all through the Bible, the Old Testament and the New Testament, that God always works through those very special people HE chooses. I “SEE” Dr. Janson as one of these, she’s just got too many things right, besides the 26th December 2004, Great Earthquake.

You’ve got nothing right, about this website.

Therefore - Your SECOND warning:

Mark 3 : 29

Parallel Verses

New International Version
but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven; they are guilty of an eternal sin."

New Living Translation
but anyone who blasphemes the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven. This is a sin with eternal consequences."

King James Bible
But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]