The tetrad of four lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on April 26, 2014 at 05:59:46:

The tetrad of lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015

Earthquake

So accustomed have we become to great earthquake in the last decade that the five earthquakes of April 2014 have passed with not much notice.

On 1 April 2014 an 8.2 earthquake (great) struck Iquique, Chile and 18 April a 7.2 earthquake shook central and southern Mexico. Two earthquakes 7.3 and 7.5 struck near Papua New Guinea and Solomon islands on 11 and 19 April 2014. On 24 April 2014 a 6.6 quake hit off the coast of British Columbia, 94 km south of Port Hardy.

Blood moon

I have taken notice of these quakes in recent days because of the first total eclipse of the moon on 15 April 2014. This is the first of the four total lunar eclipses that are to take place in 2014 and 2015. This occurrence of four total lunar eclipses within two years is also known as a tetrad. As readers would have seen in the media a total lunar eclipse gives the moon a red color and hence the term “blood moon”.

Revelation

After all that has been said on this website, and because Revelation says with the opening of the sixth seal “the moon became as blood”, I am, of course, watching closely what is taking place globally at the present time.

Rev 6:12-14 “And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood. And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as the fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken by an untimely wind. And heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together and every mountain and island were moved from their place.”

Because the Divine instruction of 1996 instructed me to make known what I know concerning my understanding of the time measures of Revelation I shall explain briefly how I think the words of Rev 6:12-14 relate to the present time.

2003 and 2004

Those who have read my books and studied this website will know that I measured the total time of “seven days” between the time approx.4BC to AD 2003-2004. On 26 December 2004 the great Sumatra-Andaman quake happened. Also in 2003 and 2004 was the tetrad of four total lunar eclipses. Significant in relation to Rev 6:12 was the event on 4 November 2003 when the largest solar flare ever recorded was seen on the sun. 2003 was also the time of the Iraq war.

I therefore believe that the opening verse (Rev 6:12) of the sixth seal indicates the end of the time measure of “seven days” (two periods of “three and a half days” Rev 11:9 and 11) in Revelation.

“great earthquake” 26 December 2004

“The sun became black” “4 November 2003 (the largest solar flare ever recorded causes a black spot on the sun)

“as sackcloth of hair” Sackcloth indicates ‘mourning’ therefore a time of death.

“And the moon became as blood”. The tetrad of four total lunar eclipses (16 May 2003 and 9 November 2003 and 4 May 2004 and 28 October 2004).

The words “sackcloth” and “the moon became as blood” seem to indicate the time of war.

Short season

I believe with the knowledge given me that these “signs” in the sun and the moon in 2003 and 2004 indicate the beginning of the final “short season”.

Rev 6:13-14

“And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as the fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken by an untimely wind. And heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together and every mountain and island were moved from their place.”

Because 2013 was called the year of the comets by some astronomers, and comets cause “falling stars” we have to take notice of Rev 6:13. Also because we have seen “untimely wind” from November 2013 (Philippines) to Jan-Feb 2014 (United Kingdom).

“And heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together”. These words seem to indicate that a ‘closing of the scroll’ (rolled together) – that is Revelation will have been understood - or ‘understanding of heaven through the knowledge of Revelation’ will take place in the present time or the time to come.

“And every mountain and island were moved from their place.” This could be as the result of great earthquake in the time to come.

Tetrad of four lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015

Since 2000 we have seen much great earthquake.
1 2011 March 8.9 Japan
2 2010 February 8.8 Chile
3 2009 September 8.1 Samoan Island
4 2008 May 7.9 China
5 2007 September 8.5 Indonesia
6 2006 November 8.3 Kuril Islands
7 2005 March 8.6 Indonesia
8 2004 December 9.1 Indonesia
9 2003 September 8.3 Japan
10 2002 November 7.9 Alaska
11 2001 June 8.4 Peru
12 2000 November 8 Papua New Guinea

Rev 6:13-14

On 15 April 2014 we saw the first total lunar eclipse.

Ukraine

What worries me is the saber rattling in eastern Ukraine. A century ago 1914 we saw that an incident in Eastern Europe led to World War 1.

The repetition of the word “sixth”.

Why I say this is because of the repetition of the word “sixth” in the opening of the “sixth” seal and the words of the casting of the “sixth” vial.

Rev 16:12-16

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.
15 Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame.
16 And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.

Gather to battle

As I have shown in my books and on this website the repetition and placement of words is of the greatest significance in Revelation and in the casting of the sixth vile the great river Euphrates is mentioned which is Iraq territory. I understand the symbolism of Rev 6:13-14 to mean the advancement of the knowledge of man (in the time of the second millennium since the coming of the Christ) to clone and understand the earth and the universe, but with the unfortunate result that this knowledge (miracles) misled mankind and the result would be that God would ultimately have to intervene with “gather them to battle”.(For the full explanation of these verses readers should refer to the Q&A section of this website).

I believe that we cannot know the time of the length of the final ”short season”. This is only known to God and we can only watch the ‘signs’ as predicted in Scripture.

Verses 14 and 15 warn that the final happenings will be sudden. The nations will gather to battle.

At this time of four total lunar eclipses, and the inhabitants of the earth who have been misled, turned their back on faith and that do not even want to use the term “blood moon”, would it be of any avail to warn the nations of reckless actions that could lead to world war?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]