The slowing of the jet stream, extreme cold and power outages

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on January 13, 2014 at 16:40:01:

The slowing of the jet stream, extreme cold and power outages

The cold weather in the USA this January 2014 is once again the possible result of the slowing of the jet stream. Some scientists theorize that as temperature difference narrows, it may weaken the jet stream, and this makes it more likely that cold Arctic air leaves the Arctic polar vortex and flows southward. When the winds weaken, the vortex begins to flow in a way that Arctic air can spill southward and cause the freezing conditions experienced in the USA.

We cannot ignore the words of Revelation at this point in time that prophesy a “holding” of the four winds of the earth (Rev 7:1). I say this because Revelation 16:21 predicts as one of the last ‘signs’ “great hail”. To me “great hail” indicates extreme cold weather conditions. I am not saying that we are seeing the final signs, but the slowing of the jet stream bringing freezing conditions might be the pattern of what is to come in the time to come.

Power outages

The extremely cold weather in the USA and excessive rain in other parts of the world has brought long power outages. To me this is of significance because Jesus Christ used the parable of the ten virgins which took their lamps and went forth to meet the bridegroom as a parable for the Return. Only five took oil in their vessels for their lamps. At midnight when a cry was made that the bridegroom was coming and it was dark only five had sufficient oil for their lamps.

It is interesting that at the present time earthquake and extreme weather conditions are placing thousands of people in situations that they need ‘oil for their lamps’ because of power outages. Is God causing these situations so that we can wake up and connect what is happening in reality to the prediction of the Return?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]