Re: Blood Types, Shroud of Turin, End Times & Illuminati/Priory of Sion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on March 01, 2006 at 13:59:49:

In Reply to: Blood Types, Shroud of Turin, End Times & Illuminati/Priory of Sion posted by C.A. Bouthillier on February 25, 2006 at 20:39:51:

Our knowledge of the trace elements of blood is one example of the extent of the expansion of our knowledge relating to the elements of the earth in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries. To link the composition of blood through the ages and in individuals to the degree of powers of the forces of evil is beyond our understanding. From my point of view with I believe my understanding of the time measures of Revelation; the total construction of Revelation; and knowledge that we are near the end time, it is no longer possible to apply the words of Revelation randomly to enhance an argument or insight. On the other hand it is not for all to understand the total construction of Revelation and if the words of Revelation bear significance and bring light to the understanding and faith in the testimony of Jesus Christ at this time of the symbolic darkening of the earth, then so be it.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]