Re: Who should test?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on October 07, 2013 at 07:58:50:

In Reply to: Re: Who should test? posted by Elana Janson on October 06, 2013 at 11:40:08:

I agree with Dr Janson. I would not budge "one inch", No, that's too much, rather let me say NOT 1 / 1000 of one inch, (that's close enough to nothing) regarding the following "THREE POINTS" that you have posted:

1.) "it" - is in 2013 - all that Revelation reveals as the "beast!

2.) the queen of the south is at the ends of the earth!

3.) the beast stands within the church of the globe!

These are "REALLY BIG ISSUES" and those readers of this website who have truly done "their own homework" properly (on what you write), will know this too.

As far as I am concerned, you DO NOT have to prove anything. I'll prove it for myself, as I have already been doing.

I really don't know where these others come from, who think they know everything and who have only superficially studied your writings.

I mean how is it possible that anyone can pass a comment on a truly HUGE, complicated and comprehensive subject, that they only have a very limited amount of knowledge on, and possibly a biased viewpoint on, and really know nothing about or understand "only one of many angles".

Also I cannot understand their arrogance, utter rudeness and lack of basic communication manners. This is only a forum!

What does it mean to be double minded? It means to have two opinions on the same matter.

James says a person should ask God for wisdom and he will get it:

“But when he asks, he must believe and not doubt, because he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.

That man should not think he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all he does.” (James 1:5-8)

If I do not believe God will answer me, why would I even ask?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]