Those slain for the word of God

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on September 18, 2013 at 08:40:34:

Those slain for the word of God

Those who have read my books and studied this website will know that I have found the meaning of Revelation through corresponding words that are used both in Revelation and in Scripture. The reason that I did this was because I believe God made it known to me that the symbolism of Revelation can be understood through the correlation of the words of Revelation with times in history but also through the repetition of words in Scripture.

How long, O Lord?

Take note of the words of the opening of the fifth seal Rev 6:9-11 and particularly “How long, O Lord” in verse 10 which is the same as in Zech 1:12.
“And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.”

Zech 1:12 “Then the angel of the Lord answered and said, O Lord of hosts how long wilt thou not have mercy on Jerusalem and on the cities of Judah against which thou has had indignation these threescore and ten years?”

Threescore

In Zechariah 1:12, beside the words in that verse that correspond to words in the opening of the fifth seal Rev 6:9-1, there is a measure “threescore and ten years”.

Readers of my books and this website will know that in my analysis of the “beast out of the earth” the “threescore” years of the number 666 measures from 1866 to 1926. I have shown how Revelation added a fourth measure of “threescore years” 1932 to 1992 (a fourth part). (If you cannot recall this calculation look again at the analysis of the ”beast out of the earth” on this website.)

The beginning of the short season
I think it may be possible that through the word “threescore” that appears in Revelation and in Zechariah, with the Iraq war that began in 2003, “threescore and ten years” may apply to the time 1932 to 2002, indicating and confirming the beginning of the “short season” (2003 onwards) and the time that Christians would again be persecuted.

“They should rest yet for a little season”

At the present time Christians in Syria and Egypt (as were Christians in Iraq) are under attack and churches are being targeted.
With the Christian churches that have been destroyed and Christians that have perished in the time since the Iraq war (2003) there may be a further confirmation of the “short season” (from 2003) in the measure “threescore and ten years” in Zechariah 1:12.

Only through the understanding of Revelation

Only through the understanding of the time measures of Revelation could one know that the time “threescore” could apply to the time 1932 to 1992.

The men of Nineveh

It seems that the above confirmation of the time measures of Revelation at this point in time may be what Christ meant by the words of Matthew 12:41 “the men of Nineveh shall rise in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold a greater than Jonas is here.”
Great city

I think it is of significance that Jonah 3:3 says “Nineveh was an exceedingly great city of three days journey”. With the knowledge of Revelation we know that “great city” refers to the entire earth in 2013.

The preaching of Jonas

Jonah 3:1-4 “And the word of the Lord came unto Jonah the second time saying, Arise , Go unto Nineveh, that great city, and preach unto it the preaching that I bid thee. So Jonah arose, and went unto Nineveh, according to the word of the Lord. Now Nineveh was an exceedingly great city of three days’ journey. And Jonah began to enter into the city a day’s journey and he cried, and said, Yet forty days, and Nineveh shall be overthrown.”

I believe the words of Mat 12:41 are symbolic and that “exceedingly great city of three day’s journey” is of importance here. You will remember that I showed that the last “half-day” (144 years) of the “three and a half days” of the second millennium (1000 to 2003) were indicated by the two large solar storms in the years 1859 and 2003 (144 years). After this time there would be the “short season”. I believe Mat 12:41(preaching of Jonas) relates to a realization of the time measures of Revelation in the end time (“three days journey”).

Nineveh shall be overthrown

I think that at some point the inflammable situation in the Middle East is going to be linked to the time measures of Revelation and the “men of Nineveh” which is according to the book of Jonah is the “great city” and also the world in the end time according to Revelation. Therefore the “men of Nineveh” are symbolically the leaders and decision makers of the nations in the end time.

Linked to the death of Christians?

The present day name for the city Nineveh is Mosul and in that city Christians have suffered greatly since the beginning of the Iraq war. Possibly the explosive situation in the Middle East and the confirmation of the time measures of Revelation will bring understanding to that city that the Return is near.

“They repented at the preaching of Jonas”

The preaching of Jonas said that in forty days Nineveh would be overthrown. Because Mat 24:26 says “But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no not the angel’s of heaven, but my Father only”, “forty days” is symbolic. However, I believe we may have through the time “threescore” (as explained above) confirmation that we are in the “short season” and that the Return is near.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]