Re: WHAT COULD DR JANSON HAVE SAID TO INVITE THIS REACTION?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on August 28, 2013 at 09:48:00:

In Reply to: WHAT COULD DR JANSON HAVE SAID TO INVITE THIS REACTION? posted by Elana Janson on August 13, 2013 at 07:11:34:

Hi Dr Janson,

Just to let you know I'm still here reading your posts on a regular basis and that I still believe that your interpretation of the book "Revelation" is 100 %correct. This from 1999.

These other posts I'm certainly not interested in.

I'm interested in the following as I believe that something "BIGGER" will "soon" happen in the Middle East:

— Intercepted Phone Calls Reportedly Point To Regime. Foreign Policy's The Cable blog writes that:

"Last Wednesday, in the hours after a horrific chemical attack east of Damascus, an official at the Syrian Ministry of Defense exchanged panicked phone calls with a leader of a chemical weapons unit, demanding answers for a nerve agent strike that killed more than 1,000 people.

Those conversations were overheard by U.S. intelligence services, The Cable has learned.

And that is the major reason why American officials now say they're certain that the attacks were the work of the Bashar al-Assad regime — and why the U.S. military is likely to attack that regime in a matter of days."

What still actually happens remains to be seen. But ALL is under the control of Almighty God.

So we DO NOT need to worry or be anxious.

Keep Well and Kind Regards to You and your Family

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]