Battle on Multiple Fronts

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on October 13, 2012 at 03:43:12:

Battle on multiple fronts

In an interview with the media, the former head of Israel’s Missile Defense Agency warned of battle on multiple fronts should the nation decide to strike at Iran’s nuclear facility.

From the North

The Iran-backed movement based in southern Lebanon has increased its capabilities since the disastrous war with Israel in 2006. The rockets used in 2006 were of limited range. Since that time they have acquired around five-times more with longer-range capacity and possibly better accuracy. These together with unmanned aircraft and the rising strength of Hezbollah are a threat to Israel from the North.
Very recently an unmanned drone entered Israeli airspace on the Mediterranean coast before being shot down by the Israeli military.

From the South

Not only would Israel be vulnerable to Hezbollah rockets from Lebanon, but also Iranian long range ballistic missiles and Hamas home-made artillery from the Gaza Strip,

From the East

Should Israel strike at Iran's nuclear facilities, Israel is opening to attack from the East.
Encirclement at this point in time
Because I believe it was made known to me that we are near the end time, I can hardly believe that at the present time a situation has arisen that to my understanding is a stage set for what is predicted in Daniel and Revelation.

Daniel 11:40-45
King James Version (KJV)
40 And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.”
This verse is a prophecy of what would happen in history, but it also holds insight into the end time.

Like a whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen

These symbols (“whirlwind, with chariots and horsemen”) all have bearing on the symbolism of Revelation. According t my understanding of Revelation the release of the four angels, which are bound in the river Euphrates (Rev 9:14-15), also holding the four winds (Rev 7:1) relates to a record number of strong hurricanes and typhoons in recent years. It seems as if the ideology that rules the earth in the end time will reach the place of the river Euphrates and it will be the time of a record number of hurricanes and typhoons.

Four winds

Therefore if the “four winds of heaven” as mentioned in Daniel 11:4, and “four winds of the earth” in Revelation 7:1 both refer to the end time.

The rule of men

With the knowledge of Revelation the image of “horsemen” conveys that the force of evil (that accompanies the spread of the true faith), that ultimately brings about the ideology (democracy or the rule of men) that rules the nations of the globe in the end time, develops over a long period of time. Through the word “horsemen” the prophecy of Daniel connects to the prophecy of Revelation, right up to the “short season”.

Chariots

It should also be noted that it was from the references to the “chariots” in Zechariah 6:6, that Scripture revealed the directions of the earth in which the symbolism of two of the riders of the apocalypse (on the white and black horses) had to be applied. The white horse went west and the black horse north. (This is explained in my books and on this website.)
That which is symbolized in Revelation as “horsemen” reflects today with the ‘Arab Spring’ and “whirlwind” with the record number of hurricanes and typhoons in recent years.

North, South, East and West

The “king of the south” and “king of the north” who are in the context of earlier verses of the prophecy of Daniel the enemies of the holy people – I believe this relates to the same ideology of ultimate destruction of the faith as in Revelation. This is the same in Revelation 20:8-10. Satan shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea. And they went up on the breadth of the earth and encompassed the saints about, and the beloved city.”

Daniel refers in the end time to the “king of the south” and “the king of the north”. Revelation specifically mentions that the Gog and the Magog “went up on the breadth of the earth”, that would be the west and the east. In Daniel and Revelation it is revealed that in the end time from all directions will the nations be involved in the final battle. This final battle, Armageddon involves Israel: Rev 16:16 “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon”.

Luke 21:20 “And when you shall see Jerusalem encompassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh”.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]