Re: Just Coincidence

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Jerry Higdon on November 19, 2005 at 22:35:24:

In Reply to: Just Coincidence posted by Richard Smit on September 20, 2005 at 06:39:41:

Richard,

Your remarks are interesting and enlightening. I've read the Bible more than a few times and hadn't realized how prominent Iraq was in Israel's history. Your quote from the Koran 9:11 is also interesting and maybe not a coincidence; but I think that some of Ezekiel 38 has been mistranslated, which would cause the rest of it to be misinterpreted.

First, my reason for reconsidering some of the translation is because so much of the description of Israel in Exek. 38 so accurately describes the United States, especially in these end times, which that Chapter refers to: Verse 16 "it shall be in the latter days." However, there were a few (and only a few) words that weren't fully consistent with my belief that it was referring to the United States.

So I did some research on the few words that didn't fit that scenario. And guess what? Some Hebrew words, as our English words can have several possible interpretations depending on the context. And very amazingly when I checked those words for different definitions consistent with the United States scenario, they fit the rest of the description almost perfectly. And with the translations as I believe are correct (because they better fit the rest of the Chapter), it's the United States and not National that Gog will assemble an army against big time, making the U.S. Armageddon (or place where the troops will gather or converge). And as such, I believe that Deut. 32:15-36 also refers to the United States. So the Eagle, as high and mighty as she has so gallantly flown, and as sad as it is for all of us who love her, may lose her wings and likely something few U.S. citizens deem possible, also her sovereignty. Refusing to believe the truth because it's seems more than one can bear, does not negate it. Crazy? Well, that's what some say. We'll see.

Jerry Higdon
www.jdhigdon.net/usdefpow.html

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]