Re: Baby 'clone' returns home

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on November 19, 2005 at 04:52:26:

In Reply to: Baby 'clone' returns home posted by Merricat on November 04, 2005 at 19:24:11:

I believe that one of the reasons why we have been given insight into the book Revelation in 2005 is because of the whole cloning debate.

Firstly, in the debate, you must distinguish between Christian convictions and viewpoints that have no Christian orientation.

The Christian viewpoint

Christians believe that Jesus Christ was the Messiah or Lord’s anointed who would come to earth as prophesied in the Old Testament. He died on the cross for the sins of all mankind that accepts the faith. After death he was resurrected to eternal life. He arose to heaven on a cloud and is now part of the Trinity. By believing, professing and belonging to the Christian faith, Christians believe and know that they will inherit everlasting life. This faith directs their entire existence on earth. Christians therefore believe that there is a God in control of all that is taking place on earth. They also consider all their actions in the light of the will of God. Those who do not believe in a higher unseen power, the decision to clone lies essentially with what can be accomplished according to man’s insight and in the interest of progress of science, discovery and economics.

Christians have in 2005 the book Revelation which I believe I have been given the insight to understand. Christians are of course also interested in the progress of science, discovery and economics. The faith and progress are such strong motivations that it is in the conflict of these two driving forces that it is seen that Satan could take such strong hold on the thinking of Christians. This has been shown in the analysis of Revelation on this website.

Revelation reveals that man will in 2005 have the ability to “give life” (Rev 13:15). This ability to give life is however according to my understanding of Revelation a part of a gigantic deception, the “beasts” of Revelation. We are in the fortunate position in 2005 to be able to identify the various forms of this gigantic power of evil through the words of Revelation and time measurement in history. The “beasts” of Revelation have been at work on the total existence, thinking and behaviour of Christian society in the second millennium.

The “beast out of the sea” is identified through a misled leadership that led the Christian nations into a “captivity” of deception since the ruling of the nations passed from the anointed Christian king to a rule of men. According to my understanding of Revelation 17:17, God allowed this to happen in the complex meeting of the Christian nations with various nations, races and tongues in the spread of the Christian faith to the ends of the earth.

As has been shown in great detail on this website, the “beast out of the earth” is linked to the time 1266 to 1992 and ultimately to 2004. The beast out of the earth is identified through particular years of great scientific discovery. One of these discoveries was in the time 1952: the cloning of frogs. The words of Rev 13:11 that deals with the “beast out of the earth” says: “And he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon”, means that discovery would have innocent beginnings but would in time bring division between Christians. The division between Christians is the cloning debate and whether man should venture into that field not knowing the long term consequences on the human race.

Secondly, man has learned through the centuries that it is to his peril that he interferes in the laws of nature. Here one only has to mention the results of inter-breeding in closed communities, mad cow disease as the results of the wrong feed to cattle, and the deaths of experimental sheep in the determination to clone Dolly. It was also discovered that Dolly aged quicker than other sheep.

Thirdly this website was opened in order to make known that I was given insight to Revelation through time measure in history – also that we are near the end time. I have pointed out that the symbolism of Revelation is time bound and that we are in 2005 seeing the signs of the end.

It seems to me therefore that man has been given the ability to clone, but through the symbolism of Revelation (that has been discussed in great detail on this website); we are not going to be able to pursue this objective indefinitely, because we have reached the time that the time measures of Revelation are coming to an end. The Christian faith has spread to the ends of the earth and the times of the Gentiles are being fulfilled. (For those who do not know the words “ends of the earth” and “the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled” relate to the time before the Return of Jesus Christ to earth.

At this point in time “babies” through cloning may be possible. “Healthy babies” is still a hypothesis. The question is not about healthy babies it is about the long term effects of interference in the natural propagation of the human race. It seems through my understanding of Revelation that those who have placed the inadequate insights of man above the enduring laws of nature have exalted themselves to a position of authority that is not longer tolerated by God. Therefore we are seeing the signs of the end.

Therefore, from my understanding of Revelation and as the signs of the end become more apparent, it seems that the cloning debate is closed. The times of the “short season”, that is, “1260 days” and “42 months” (time, times and half a time) was passed on 22 February 2005 and we are living in the time of the final time measurement that is only known to God.

The man clothed in linen

According to Dan 12:7 “And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand to heaven, and swore by him that liveth for ever, that it shall be for a time, times and an half and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things will be finished”.

These words of Daniel relate to the end time and its symbolism of “left” and “right” is repeated in the vision of the mighty angel in Revelation 10:2. The meaning of “left” and “right” indicates that the power of prophecy from God is about to be revealed to all heaven, earth and sea.

The unity of the Christian Church and State, it was revealed, through the symbolism of the Rider on the white horse, was brought about by the control of the Trinity on the nations. The faith would spread to the national states of Europe and ultimately to the ends of the earth. However the time would come that “man” would be misled in his accomplishments “miracles” and would mislead even the very religious. He would through the subtle argumentation of the great accomplishments of man, freedom, progress and human rights (which are of course essential and noble) “accomplish” subtly to “scatter the power of the holy people”. Revelation reveals that God has been and still is in control of all these activities of man. In other words the time has come, as prophesied in the book Daniel, that the majority of the people who do not live according to the Christian faith will make the decisions to determine the course of the nations, for the power of the ‘holy people’ would have been broken. Therefore the arguments of the will of men will be stronger than those that look to the will of God, the laws of Scripture and the understanding of prophecy.

With insight into Revelation, and the signs of the end, Christians at this point in time no longer have to fear the folly of the faithless, and the unknown consequences of human cloning, but can rejoice in the great wisdom of Providence.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]