Six great earthquakes since 2004

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Elana Janson on April 17, 2012 at 16:10:45:

Six great earthquakes since 2004

Of the 17 largest earthquakes since 1900, six have occurred within the last eight years (Dec 2004 to April 2012). This I believe should be noted within the context of Revelation and the Bible regarding the end time. The reason for this being that the happening of such large earthquake within such a short space of time is unusual. Secondly from my point of view that I believe it was made known to me that we are near the end time.

The six earthquakes are 9.1 (off the coast of Northern Sumatra, Indonesia 2004); 8.6 (Northern Sumatra, Indonesia 2005); 8.8 (offshore Maule, Chile 2010); 8.5 (Southern Sumatra, Indonesia 2007); 9.1 (near the east coast of Honshu, Japan 2011) and 8.6 (off the west coast of Northern Sumatra 2012).

Can the occurrence of these earthquakes be linked to the words of Revelation?

The word “earthquake” appears in the following verses in Revelation.

Rev 6:12 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood.”

2003 - 2004

At the present time I consider this verse to relate to the time 2003-2004. I say this because of the great Sumatra-Andaman earthquake and tsunami of 26 December 2004. There was the giant flare of the sun (biggest flare ever recorded) on 4 November 2003 which (together with the flare of 1859) I believe is a sign in the activity of the sun and coincides with the time measure of 144 years in Revelation. When sun flares happen they appear black on the surface of the sun. (“sun became black”). In 2003 there were also two total lunar eclipses, namely 16 May and 9 November. In 2004 there were also two total lunar eclipses, namely 4 May and 28 October. During the time of a total lunar eclipse the moon appears red (“blood”) in the sky. 2003 and 2004 was also the time of the start of the war and conflict in Iraq (2003-2011). The words “sackcloth of hair“ and “blood” indicate a time of mourning and death. Of particular significance is the repetition of the word “sixth” in the opening of the “sixth seal” and the casting of the sixth vial which was “poured out” “upon the great river Euphrates” (Rev 16:12). The Euphrates River is in Iraq. There was also the large earthquake in Bam in Iran (6.6) on 26 December 2003 with great loss of life (26,271).

Time measured back

It seems therefore that time is being measured back from 26 December 2004. First the earthquake, then the giant sun flare, the four total eclipses of the moon and the beginning of the time of war at the Euphrates River.

Rev 8:5 And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth; and there were voices and thunderings, and lightenings, and an earthquake.”

I believe that this verse reveals that earthquake will indicate and confirm time in Revelation. The words “voices” and “thunderings” relate to time measure in Revelation. This was what happened in 2004.

Rev 11:13 “And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand; and the remnant was affrighted, and gave glory to God in heaven.”

This earthquake must still happen for it is a decisive earthquake that brings a realization that the Return is at hand (“gave glory to God in heaven”).

Rev 11:19 “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament; and there were lightnings, and voices and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.”

I believe that this earthquake is still in the future and is the one that is going to convince mankind that Revelation could be understood through time measure (“lightnings and voices and thunderings”) and that the Return will happen.

Rev 16:18 “And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings and there was a great earthquake, such as were not since men were upon earth, so mighty an earthquake and so great.”

I believe that Rev 16:18 also relates to the great earthquake of 26 December 2004 because this earthquake happened at a time that I could predict through my understanding of the time measures of the Revelation of Jesus Christ. In Revelation the words “voices” and “thunders” relate to the time measures of Revelation. This verse (Rev 16:18) is during the casting of the seventh vile.

The repetition of the words “great hail” in Rev 11:19 and 16:21 (the last verse of the casting of the seventh vile) indicate the same time. Therefore Revelation seems to cross reference and confirm that “great hail” comes shortly before the Return. It confirms the time of the Return for we are told in Rev 15:8 that “no man was able to enter the temple, till the seven plagues of the seven angels were fulfilled.”

In other words it seems that the earthquake of 2004 is the end of the time that we can measure and the beginning of the final time only known to God. Among the final signs will be “an earthquake” and “great hail” (Rev 11:19).

What is of significance of the six great earthquakes between 2004 and 2012? I believe that they confirm that the final time that we cannot measure will be a time of “great earthquake”.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]