Re: 2012: The year in which...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on March 12, 2012 at 05:00:35:

In Reply to: Re: 2012: The year in which... posted by Elijah on March 12, 2012 at 00:40:45:

There is absolutely NO HIDDEN AGENDA, nor ULTERIOR MOTIVE to my three questions.

This is a forum.

I’m only trying to find out, if we have anything in common, when it comes to the issues presented and discussed on the “How Near Armageddon” website.

Kindly allow me to answer the same “THREE” questions I asked you, pertaining to myself:

1. Are you a Christian in the normal sense of the word? --------- YES.

2. Do you support equality of religions (or faiths)? ---------- NO.

3. Is this website really compatible with “you” and your belief’s ? ------- YES

3 (a)Added Short explanation : I’ve been reading & studying the “How Near Armageddon” books and website since November 1999 and have studied all “THREE” of the books written by Dr Janson in detail.

If you or anyone would like me to ENLARGE upon any of my answers above, just let me know, but only through the “How Near Armageddon” website forum.

In the meantime, I’d like to ENCOURAGE you to start reading the Chapters of the “How Near Armageddon” book written by Dr Janson, which is no longer available to the public, as it is out of print.

This book “CHANGED” my own “limited & narrow” viewpoints and actually my “whole life”.

If you read and study the book, you definitely won't need to ask me any questions about my three answers above.

Just click on “Chapters” on the main menu of the website.

It’s free - no charge. Amazing!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]