Message to the Author

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]

Posted by Richard Smit on September 01, 2009 at 08:13:30:

Dear Dr Janson,

I really am SO SORRY that a person of your integrity, unquestionable standing and extraordinary, consistent, “solid foundation” Christian belief, has to be exposed to the prejudice, bigotry and shortsightedness of uninformed, incorrect and unjustified, but also uncalled for, personal character attacks, from persons, the likes of Nico Engelbrecht.

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that he has written, that is OF ANY interest or use to me. Nor do I like the way he writes, nor the things he says, in the insulting way he says them. This certainly is NOT what one would expect, from a Christian, even with a strong differing opinion or viewpoint.

With you, it’s TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

I like what you write, your analysis, your thinking & logic processes, and also the fact that you place no limitations and therefore no control, on your readers by telling them what to read or not to read.

We your readers I believe, should just not forget, that you were given a God given task to perform, that you yourself, transparently informed us about, which is to make known, what you know (about REVELATION, its time measurements, it’s correlation with the history of the Christian nations of the world, etc.).

I believe that you are fulfilling the “enormous” task given to you, and that you already
have sufficient strength, motivation and support, to complete your God given task.

To be very honest, I have no difficulty, believing the things you write about in all of your three books, and really look forward to reading and studying each one of your articles, when posted on the forum.

Some perhaps, have come to believe your interpretation of the book Revelation, because
you predicted the “great earthquake” on 26 December 2004, years before it happened.

I believed that the “great earthquake” would occur (in 2004) before it occurred, because your interpretation in “How Near Armageddon” made sense to me in the year 2000.

There is a difference, even in the manner (or reason), in which one believes something.

In my opinion, it is ultimately God, who gives us this belief (the ability to DISCERN if “someone” or “something” is true or false) & also our trust and complete Faith in Him.

Your books and articles have encouraged, strengthened & enlarged my understanding & belief in the Bible (as a whole, IN EVERY respect) as the WORD of GOD.

Thank you – so much.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name    : 
E-Mail  : 
Subject : 
Comments:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ How Near Armageddon Forum ]